October 28, 2011, 08:12:08 PM
A new update for InfinitePractice has been released. This release includes underlying speed improvements and various bug fixes.
October 09, 2011, 03:19:26 PM
A new update for InfinitePractice has been released. This release includes underlying improvements to prepare for future features, including Mac support and our upcoming integrated EMR due Spring 2012!
August 26, 2011, 08:45:15 AM
A new update for InfinitePractice has been released:
– Patient records now show recent and future appointments (not just future)
– Past claims now sort from newest to oldest, 25 per page
– Underlying improvements to prepare for future versions
– Minor bug fixes
– Better support for long running reports
July 04, 2011, 11:03:58 AM
Happy Independence Day from the InfinitePractice team!
A new update for InfinitePractice has been released this morning with some exciting new features:
– Now when a patient adds an appointment online, you’ll see it automatically show up on your calendar without needing to refresh.
– Now calendar blocks are set up as appointment times. This way the calendar will be shaded in any time you aren’t taking appointments. This reduces the amount of blocks you have to set up for each calendar.
– A new Test Online Scheduling link in the Calendar Blocks screen lets you easily see what patients see when adding appointments online.
– Phone number and date of birth are no longer required when adding and editing patients.
– Fixed minor bugs with Patient A/R, User Activity and Patient Campaign reports that were causing them not to run.
– Various minor bug fixes and performance tweaks.
– The new Reports section gives you access to run ALL of your InfinitePractice reports. Want to know how many patients came in today? or how many injections were given? All your information is now only a few touches away!
– Now you can click an appointment to view patient details and cancel or delete an appointment. You can also call a patient or even view their address on Google Maps right from your mobile device!
June 18, 2011, 11:48:09 AM
A new release of InfinitePractice has been pushed out this morning with some great new features:
– No more auto logout. The screen will now lock itself after an hour of inactivity, but you can unlock it to continue where you left off.
– Better handling of unsaved data. Now when you leave a child screen open such as the new appointment screen, you’ll be warned when logging out of the application.
– Better handling of unsaved data for the demographics screen. Now if you just skip over it, it won’t bother prompting you about unsaved changes.
– Various stability and performance updates for new load balanced environment.
– Various minor bug fixes.
– Completely new appointment adding experience.
– Now when you are looking at a date in the calendar and go to add an appointment, it’ll stay on the same date.
– Now all appointment types are available for your choosing, not just those offered for patient scheduling.
– Improved formatting for appointment notes
– Improved support for Windows Phone 7
Patient Online Scheduling
– Added appointment reason on select time screen, so user knows which reason they selected.