The upcoming ICD-10 transition is just around the corner, and we have recently created a complete pocket assistant to help you make the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10. With a full copy of BOTH ICD-CM catalogs, this will be the only app you need to help you be prepared for the transition and reduce the risk of delayed reimbursements.
– Convert ICD-9 to ICD-10 and ICD-10 to ICD-9
– See if an ICD code mapping is an EXACT MATCH versus an APPROXIMATE MATCH
– Mapping data provided by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS/CDC)
– See sample code combination scenarios for new ICD codes
– See additional info such as which disease states each code INCLUDES and EXCLUDES.
– See which ICD-10 codes are considered NON-BILLABLE.
– Updated to include the latest 2015-2016 ICD-10-CM codes.
– Works 100% offline. No internet connection necessary.
– Compatible with both iPad and iPhone.