– This is primarily a reliability and stability update. There are no new user-facing features or visual updates as part of this build.
– Save operations are now sent as a batch. This addresses an issue where some Mac devices were having issues on save. This should help improve overall saving performance across the board.
– Updated WCF Data Services communication technology to version 5.6.4
– Increased field lengths for Claim Templates to allow for longer element and segment dependencies.
– Added tables to support future reporting features.
– Tweaked auto-scaling settings to improve system availability and performance.