Please note: If you receive a login error regarding Roles and AccountID, please disregard the error as this just means you tried to log in before the auto update had time to complete. Once the update is automatically downloaded, you will be prompted to restart the application at which point your login should work as normal.
- Users can now search within patient names by using a * in the search. So searching *chelle with match Chelle and Michelle. This also includes alias name.
- Patient search now includes alias name and middle name.
- The patient search screen now lists all patients sorted by last name then first name, regardless of last update date.
- Added Publish Date to worksheets to allow worksheet to be published on a specific date.
- Worksheets now show a message if old responses exist to questions that are no longer associated with the worksheet.
- Added ability for practices and accounts to create custom Security Roles.
- Added additional security checks.
- Updated data communications technology.
- Added preparations to support ERAs.
- Added preparations to support eligibility verification.
- Added preparations for better validation within worksheets.
- Added several database preparations for upcoming features.
- Fixed a bug where linking to a claim now navigates to the appropriate section when opening a claim.
- Fixed a bug where Printing Batches was causing an issue when rendering reports.